Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

hj47 brake lights

76 pig

Country Flag
australia
Hello everyone and thanks for taking the time to read my inquiry and bigger thank you if i can receive some help
I have recently purchased a hj45 ute and am having hell getting the brake lights working. not being able thus far to locate a wiring diagramme to suit has been less than fruitful.
i have done the basics checked globes , fuses checked connections and cleaned them , and even rerun earths, tried to follow the loom but being in remote australia there have been alot of "bush Mechanics" done on the vehicle so i actually am surprised that the previous owner didnt use coat hangers for wiring with duct tape for insulation! can anyone direct me or supply me a brake light diagram to suit my model hj47 2h diesel 1976
any input would be helpful. They worked upon recievership and i have had to take the instrument panel out on a few occasions to do other work i have power to the switch off the brake pedal with 2 wires but the other 2 are not recieving current, looping out the wiring bypassing the switch still gives me no brake lights.
like i said any help would be appreciated.

Hi,
Only found HJ brake warning system diagram so far
Maybe that helps
brake warn syst-01.jpg

Back