Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Holiday in Florida / Washington

JT Performance

Country Flag
germany
Hey Land Cruiser owners,
I'am a guy from Germany and I'am coming to Florida and Washington DC for a short holiday! About a year and a half ago i bought a 80 series 24v Diesel Cruiser and I m doing it up for a long term trip.... So im chasing some parts.... So my question is: are there any 4x4 wreckers, shops specialiced on Toyota's around?! Or maybe one of yours is selling his 80 series, or parts..... Thanks for helping out!!!!! hope to hear from some of you!!!!!
Cheers Johannes

Hey Land Cruiser owners,
I'am a guy from Germany and I'am coming to Florida and Washington DC for a short holiday! About a year and a half ago i bought a 80 series 24v Diesel Cruiser and I m doing it up for a long term trip.... So im chasing some parts.... So my question is: are there any 4x4 wreckers, shops specialiced on Toyota's around?! Or maybe one of yours is selling his 80 series, or parts..... Thanks for helping out!!!!! hope to hear from some of you!!!!!
Cheers Johannes

Hi Johannes,
Welcome to the club. We won't help you unless you post some pics of your 24V...also you don't need to fly all the way to the USA to find Cruiser parts. Quite a few people on here will help, and we are just across the Channel, and the UK is a nice place for a holiday.

Hi,
I know... but you neuer know what you ll find on the other side of the planet :)
Just trying to take the chance!!!!
So are you from Britain? Let me know if you got some stuff!!! Thanks!
There are some pics :
Im making a rear wheel carrier at the moment, will post pics when finished!!!

sketch-1481220974627.png sketch-1481220917625.png

@karl webster will be s good place to start for your parts Johannes.

Welcome to the forum. Nice truck. :)

Back