Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

How much are they worth ? 5 x BFG MUD TYRES

L

LandCruiser1978

Thinking about getting some bigger tyres and was wondering how much my BFG MUD TYRES are worth
I have a set of 5 . spare is almost new 5% worn and i'd reckon the other 4 are 30-40 % worn ..
I'd say the rears have 12-14mm and the fronts have 10-12mm this is a guess :|
They are 265/75/16 and to my knowledge have never had any repairs

Just wondering on what sort of price i can ask if i decide to upgrade

I would say about £30/40 a tyre. so somewhere between £150 to £200 for the lot if you lucky

They'll make more than that :)

Clearly depends if they are KM1's or KM2's but even the old tread pattern KM1's are making good money especially for hardly used spares as they still have very loyal following. Chap I know recently sold his unused KM1 spare for £95!!! I would have thought that anything under £250 & you'll be doing yourself a misjustice & on a good day well they're not getting easier to get hold of for sure.

PS - From memory I seem to think that the KM1's came with 14mm of tread from new.....

I also think the first figure is a bit "low ball"

I would say the tyres, you can sell for £250 for the set of 5.

Gra.

Yip, I'm with the £250 estimate. Being 265/75s does mean that they would suit the LR brigade, so you might get lucky and see a bit of a bidding war which could bump the price up.

They only have KM on the side wall no 1's or 2's
but after looking on google they are the same tread as KM1
So i'd say i have KM1's on my truck

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Bob, BFG's are a bit difficult to value to sell, on a forum or what they might fetch or ebay. The sets which make the best prices are the ones which have accurate stated tyre depths so peeps know exactly what they are getting compared with new prices/tyre depth etc. like it has been said, you're into the LR market as well, I reckon about £65-70 each if they have 70% wear left.
Hope you do well.

Andy :thumbup:

all I would say is do a good advert and put them on the bay you WILL be surprised I assure you

geordie_boy1978 said:
£225 with 1 day left
it has 164 people watching them
:thumbup: Looking good.

Woof, Woof :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nice one :thumbup: £77.50 each and the spare still to sell :D I'd be surprisedbifthe spare made much more :think: As I said my m8 sold his unused spare for £95 but hey you never know :pray:

So what you going to get know then :?: :)

They are already on the cruiser
I've got a BIGHORN about tyres at the mo :roll: :roll:
305/70/16's
Think thats works out at a 33inch tyre

Anybody gonna take a guess ? :think:

The answer to how much 5 x Bfg mud tyres are worth is £380 :o

:shock: How much! Looks like I may be able to afford new tyres sooner than I thought it I sell the ATs.

Good result on the sale!

As a matter of interest, I’ve just bought 5 x 305/70/16 BFG Mud K2s and paid 995 Romanian Lei each.

That’s 5 x £180.34 = £902 equivalent.

How does this compare with the UK? :flags-wavegreatbritain:

I'm envious of you guys with breakers stocking HJ80 bits. No LCs in breakers here, so everything I buy is Mr T with markup :(

Back