Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I dont know what its called but its broken...

wangjjang

Ok so what is this bit called? Rear window plastic vented looking thingie? Whats the proper name for it? :wtf: Its hanging off and I need to fix the little blighter. Is it easy enough to get a replacement clip and swap it out?

2zdvec3.jpg

10ici7b.jpg

Ok so what is this bit called? Rear window plastic vented looking thingie? Whats the proper name for it? :wtf: Its hanging off and I need to fix the little blighter. Is it easy enough to get a replacement clip and swap it out?

I'm not going to be very helpful and I'm only posting because I had exactly the same problem. I don't know what it's called either, but it's a vent grille on the side at the back! There's no scrap yards here with 80's in them so it was either a Mr.T replacement of a bodge up job. Mine was shattered but I had all the pieces and the replacement was something stupid like 80 quid, so it was the bodge job for me, with black silicone and cellotape until it cured! It doesn't look as bas bad as it did but it's far from perfect.

Is yours broken or just unclipped? It's not so clear from the photo.

I suggest you pm Karl he can probably supply it and guide you on the fitting clips and tips.

Last edited:
This vent is held in by 2 pop in poppers and one threaded stud. You can see the rusty head of the stud on the pic. The nut is on the other side. You get to this by removing the trim inside and using a box spaner through a hoe in the body.

Frank

Back