Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Illuminated Door Sill

lgd63

Country Flag
united_states
Hello all...I'm new to the LC community. Over 20 years of vehicle ownership, I've realized that I like to take care of vehicles and make them last. I also tend to be sort of meticulous. Anyway, I recently purchased a 2017 LC 200 and love it, but I'm running into an issue.

My vehicle has these illuminated door sill plates in the front and the driver side doesn't light up. Like this:

I'm trying to get these fixed with the dealership that sold me the vehicle and I'm being told that these illuminated plates are not standard and difficult to get. They are trying to tell me that they are not factory and they can only get me sill plates that are not illuminated. I'm thinking that they may be reluctant because they may feel responsible for paying for the repair (which I'm not looking for). I just want it to be right. Are these illuminated sills a special feature that I somehow ended up with or are the stand sill plates that everyone else has not illuminated? I'm just trying to find out what is standard before I make a decision. Does anyone else have these kind of door sills?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Lenny

Welcome Igd, I can't answer your question, but have a suggestion.
PartSouk and Amayama are major suppliers of genuine Toyota parts, so could be worth a look on their sites to see if what you require are indeed genuine parts. I appreciate you have no part number, but you can search on description only, which you have. Of course it may not show your part, because it is not genuine but aftermarket, - or out of stock, discontinued, in which case it will tell you.

Back