Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

International packing cases x 2

Graham

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Hi all,

Before they go on Ebay this weekend, I thought I would give them a viewing on here.

I have 2 strong packing cases for sale.

They are made from plywood, so do not fall foul of the "importing wood malarkey"

Packing cases, if they are going to another country, can not be made from untreated wood, for risk of bugs, and stuff, living in the wood.

These 2 packing cases are exactly the same size, and the same construction.

They are each 0.5 CBM

Height 100cm
length 100cm
Width 50cm

They are lidded, and have reinforcing corners.

I am looking for £30 each for them.

260420131597.jpg
260420131599.jpg

Gra.

Attachments

• 260420131598.jpg
    260420131598.jpg
    901 KB · Views: 77
Blimey Gra, they're better than some of the furniture in my house!

Positively luxurious compared with the banana boxes scattered around my house :lol:
(we're not taking this seriously are we?)
Andy

I had a very similar box given to me, similar but cube shaped, which is at the moment storing all the bits and bobs that will one day become attached to my 80.
If my wife ever kicks me out I will be able to live in it, beats a cardboard box in't middle of t'road (no we aren't taking it seriously are we, sorry Graham) :oops:

Cardboard box?

Pure luxury!... La de la... (Sorry Gra!).

Blimey Gra, they're better than some of the furniture in my house!
Ha, ha,

Actually, thats pretty much what the shippers said to us, when we sent them dimensions and pictures.

"cabinet skills" was the phrasing, and I was surprised when the makers delivered them to our apartment.

Before they left our apartment in China, we wrapped them well in industrial cling film, so they are actually, still in the same condition.

Gra

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back