Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

It's Winter and it's snowing. No go on, really?

Yes eventually the laws of natural selection will re-assert themselves in the world.

Chas, that video is epic. Send it to BBC and British Rail; here's how to run a service. Aint f-all stopping us.

Chris, I am with you on this - People are all a bit spineless and pathetic these days. The media fuels it as well. For a lot of the boring rhetoric, they need a gag order. The BBC news on Sunday was nothing other than a munch of whining reports....

One thing I am waiting eagerly for though: Forest fire! When it rains, they get a poor reporter to stand in the rain to emphasise the point. When it snows, they get a poor reporter to stand in the snow to emphasise the point. Bring on a forest fire I tell you; let's see who's up for that. :dance: :dance:

Chris said:
Martin, please tell me that the Beamer is a front wheel drive model!
no.jpg

Yes, but the weapons you can get hold of you will be safe as zombies cant swim ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hey 73% not too shabby. Would have been higher but they wouldn't let me list all of my firearms. Does a boat count as one?

Chris

Tommo&Claire said:
Yes eventually the laws of natural selection will re-assert themselves in the world.
No chance of that. :twisted: :(

That's it, I'm done for, only 58%

Chris said:
Hey 73% not too shabby. Would have been higher but they wouldn't let me list all of my firearms. Does a boat count as one?

Chris

I was convinced you'd be in the 90's!

Dunno what I did wrong. I just thought me me me all the way through, f*** anyone else and if you come near me I'll kill you and only got 73%. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned the other skills, knitting, basket weaving, yarn spinning, yoga. Huh, maybe?

Chris

84%! must be due to all those zombie killing games that i play...

Chris said:
Dunno what I did wrong. I just thought me me me all the way through, f*** anyone else and if you come near me I'll kill you and only got 73%. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned the other skills, knitting, basket weaving, yarn spinning, yoga. Huh, maybe?

Chris

Basket weaving, no way!

Go get 'em Rob!

C

OK Tommo, I lied about the yoga

And no LC question Guess it would default to 100% if it did :thumbup:

I would like to have a little rant.

Saturday night we had some decent snow, so I took number 2 daughter out and her IT. Or TWIT, as you like it.
For a bit of skidding practice on a large parking lot.

Turned all the gizmos off, no ABS, ESP, USB, you name it. Just unplug one wheel sensor and you've got a straightforward vehicle.

We had a blast with her trying to do figure eights and me flicking the handbrake at will.
She soon learned to steer into the skid and let off the gaspedal. And get a general feel for the cars grip.

And then we tried it with Her TWIT aka Son in law nr 2.
He was continually pushing the gas just near to breaking loose. And when I flicked the handbrake steered into the skid and floored it.
5 minutes of me trying to explain what he was doing wrong didn't seem to make sence to him.

"On the playstation you have to floor it to get yourself through a turn!" He proclaimed.
OK if your in a beamer, dead of summer, tyres all warmed up and grippy, etc. etc.
NOT if a FWD A class dead of winter with summer shoes on!?!?!?!?

I explained again and he floored it again next time I flicked the handbrake.
"This is great fun he garfield smiles at me"
DOOOH

Fast forward to this morning!!
I'm having breakfast and get a call from the wife.
Number 2 son in law has ripped up the side of his 2 year old Toyota corolla stationwagon on route to work.
Luckily that idiot only hit the guardrails and nobody else!!!

Since this morning I've found another name for number 2 son in law.
CLUELESS!!

I'm with Frank Zappa on this one : "hydrogen is not the most abundant element in the universe - stupidity is" some parts of Spanish life make me pull my hair out but there total don't give a feck attitude to "danger" needs to be admired - to-day i called into the fire station next to our base to ask whether the snowplough had passed on my wifes route to work - including a mountain pass of 1120 meters - " has she got winter tyres & snowchains?" yes i replied "tell her to go for it !" was the universal consensus.Fear seems to be the norm in the UK these days.

Back