Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I've only gone and defected!

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Having been restructured recently, I decided to take the cash alternative instead of a company car. Really for two reasons. A. I get to choose anything and B. because with this job I use the train more and do less car miles.
Of course it does now mean that the green 80 is going to be up for sale. Sniff.
I could tantalise for a bit, but nah.

Here it is. You might be just a little surprised.

Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 13.06.27.jpg

Ohhh lovely, verra nice,
Got a nice canopy with it too - towbar ?

Got a bar but never had a ball fitted.

Not 2.4 Andy no, it's a whole 3.0l 15 plate, one owner, 30K on the clock, dealer maintained, new tyres, just serviced. Manual too. I tried the auto, thought it was lovely, drove the manual and liked it even more.

Very nice. I do like the hilux.

Now wondering why I didn't think of doing the same when turned down the company car :think:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi that is a good looking truck have fun with it I looked at one but not for a bit.

Yes 17" 265.65.17

Very nice :thumbup:, love the colour - makes it really stand out.

Yes, I'll be able to find that in the car park for sure.

Dunno what to say...

Can't deny it's appeal.

What will you do with it Chris, keep and use it as it is?

Almost spit my coffee all over the keyboard when I read that! :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

I'm expecting it to look similar to this before long......

Hilux-6x6-Commie-2.jpg

I must admit, I said it a bit tongue-in-cheek, but you never can tell with Chris :lol:

Having been restructured recently, I decided to take the cash alternative instead of a company car. Really for two reasons. A. I get to choose anything and B. because with this job I use the train more and do less car miles.
Of course it does now mean that the green 80 is going to be up for sale. Sniff.
I could tantalise for a bit, but nah.

Here it is. You might be just a little surprised.

View attachment 124006
how much are you selling the 80 for? and what is it? cheers

I'm driving it as is. I will say this only once more. It's a car. A daily drive and for shooting. So it will have a spray liner job in the back, maybe BFG AT at some point and probably and Andy style hidden winch mount. But it has to stay as a car. I need forest track capability, clean seats and space to throw kit in the back. Sometimes you have the occasional slip off the track and having a winch is mostly about self recovery when I'm on my own.

Billy I don't really want to turn this thread into a for sale thread if that's OK. I am serious about selling it but to do that I really need to put up a proper advert. I'll PM you some details if you are serious and you can have first refusal. But it's a super 80 and not going cheap.

Back