Re: WOT no 50s ?

ok, ones I took on my phone earlier

IMG_1920.jpg

IMG_1921.jpg

IMG_1923.jpg

IMG_1922.jpg

Chassis hardly has a mark on it
IMG_1925.jpg

The bad bit, this side has actually had a dink, but the otherside has the same amount of filler but is straight as a straight thing.
IMG_1924.jpg

the bad interior, got to go
IMG_1926.jpg

two girls that thought it was amazing.. but minutes later they stepped into a Suzuki Alto and they thought it was a fast sports car..

IMG_1919.jpg

so pretty good but want to sort the wings bottoms out and brakes. Problem is.. I am mid way through the aluminium build can I do both?

Of course you can do both mate.

Do what you usually do five mins on the ally tub, five min on the camper,five min on the bike

Chop few logs, Do two hours work a day and then five min on the 5oseries. What to do for the rest of the day :think:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks good mate. Nice and solid. What a bull bar :shock:

I may have a blast over sat evening after work for a quick peep if ur about

Hmmm, I think it looks a little disappointed at being under a cool and overcast sky, but I'm sure it'll learn to love us poms. Great to see something so different on our shores, you've given me the urge to import something interesting from a foriegn land.

Holy **** that bull bar is huge :shock: :shock:

will look very good once it's off ... :cool: :cool: :cool:

i actually quite like the lines on it too :thumbup: :thumbup:

What a bullbar!!! Looks great Jonnie - well done sir :mrgreen:

That's great!!!

Looking forward to seeing and hearing it in the flesh!

Regards,

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I can't stop admiring that bull bar - it must have amazing springs on the front!!! :mrgreen:

I think "cow-catcher" better describes the steelwork on the front :mrgreen: Truck overall looks reasonable, Jonnie - looking forward to seeing it at Lincomb ;)

good to see an old toyota on these shores.

but my that bullbar - looks like it has ram-raided a farmers field gate!

has it got drum brakes at the front? or discs.

engine bay looks so uncluttered compared to modern cars. nice straight 6!

look forward to offroad action shots

Looks great, having just bought three 60 Series without seeing them I felt for you waiting on this.

I assume that is the 3F engine you have. I'm putting one into my latest acquisition and really looking forward to the 10 MPG the previous owner reported.

Regards Derek

That is one ugly looking truck I want one

If you decide to sell the bars I've got a 41 crying out for it :thumbup:

looks tidy. :thumbup:

what year was it built?

You london way? A chap on the other forum mentioned one in a garage. Is it for sale?? Pictures?

Not sure what I am doing with the bull bra yet but you are top of the list

ok, i need help with my brakes...

When pressing the peddle it hardens up then suddenly pops and goes to the bottom. I have changed the master cylinder with a spare I had.. same issue, changed the booster bit.... same thing happens. changed the master cylinder for another one(thanks karl) same thing, taking the pipes off, on one master cylinder the oil is firing out the front brake feed, but nothing on the second, on the other cylinder the opposite. But which ever I have on the pedal does the same, pressure then suddenly gives and goes to the bottom. All the master cylinders I have are 30+ years old, do I just need to get a rebuild kit? I have taken all the cylinders apart and cleaned them all up, seals SEEM ok but obviously old..

what i dont understand is there is oil in both reservoirs even if the seals are gone, would not a little bit of oil still come though, pumping away and the oil stays where is it, nowt coming though at all. wierd if you ask me.

Please help!!

Jonnie

spackrackman said:
You london way? A chap on the other forum mentioned one in a garage. Is it for sale?? Pictures?

Not sure what I am doing with the bull bra yet but you are top of the list

I'm in S Devon trying to arrange a look at it. From what his mate says he'll never sell it

Keep me posted on the bumper thanks

As for brakes can't help sorry

Back