Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Just a step nothing more

David

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Knocked up a step so the wife can easily get in the back, and it's 1 pin removable for off road trips

5tYxdACKSq6gM78oDmKY4A.jpg cuV9UucJS0KmdmT%gzjqUQ.jpg

Jobs a goodun :thumbup:

it made swmbo ask why i'm laughing - she aint tall , and now i'm getting shouted at because she found out when she took the 80 to work last week that she couldn't reach to shut the tailgate doors and had to go get security for help :laughing-rolling:

Jobs a goodun :thumbup:

it made swmbo ask why i'm laughing - she aint tall , and now i'm getting shouted at because she found out when she took the 80 to work last week that she couldn't reach to shut the tailgate doors and had to go get security for help :laughing-rolling:

Mine is known to sit on the bullbar or stand on the tyres to do work in the engine bay, but only after someone else has put the bonnet stay in place...

Although I think the best was wife (drivers side) and one of our friends (who is a mechanic) working on the bellhousing when we swapped the engine over:
WP_20180910_18_02_37_Pro.jpg

Both of them could just about stand up where they were working and not hit their heads on the carport roof!

Reactions: Pat
Back