Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Landcruiser Ute

Alex M

Country Flag
australia
Can anyone please tell me what the difference is between a HZJ75RP Ute & HJ75RP Ute mainly the difference in the body?

HZJ75 has a 1HZ engine.

HJ75 has a 2H engine.

Very few body differences. They have a different radiator grille, and the HJ75 has a vent near the battery. Others may be able to add something else, but as far as I know there isn't a lot.

HZJ75 has a 1HZ engine.

HJ75 has a 2H engine.

Very few body differences. They have a different radiator grille, and the HJ75 has a vent near the battery. Others may be able to add something else, but as far as I know there isn't a lot.

Great, thank you.
So one should be able to inter change quater panels, doors & bottom of grill between the two ?

I've never done any swapping like that but I reckon it should work. Just remember the vent near the battery in the quarter panel which is really only cosmetic.

One difference that I forgot to mention, may be that the front quarter panel on the HZJ75 have an indicator between the wheel arch and the door, but the HJ75 doesn't.

I've never done any swapping like that but I reckon it should work. Just remember the vent near the battery in the quarter panel which is really only cosmetic.

One difference that I forgot to mention, may be that the front quarter panel on the HZJ75 have an indicator between the wheel arch and the door, but the HJ75 doesn't.
Great, thank you so much. I should be able to fashion a hole for the indicator, as long as the bolt holes match up I should be able to work around most things.

Back