Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

LC 100

frank rabbets

Guru
I've decided to defo sell my LC 100. I never use it and it's costing £600 a year in tax and insurance. Question is where is the best place?

Thanks.

Hi Frank,
What year is your 100?
Do you have any pics please?
And what price would you be looking for?

Thanks Shayne

Shayne, I hope Frank doesn't mind me interjecting here but I've looked round and driven Franks 100 and having looked at a fair few ( and owning one myself) and one would be hard pressed to find a better, low mileage example in which I think is the best colour. I hope Frank doesnt mind if I say, its not perfect but its pretty mint.

Hope this helps.

Nice to hear Andy,
Keen to see how much Frank wants. :)

I hope I sell it quicker than it took to buy it. 2 years of looking around so I've saved the next owner a lot of time.

I know I'm blowing my own trumpet but I've just checked and prices seam higher than a few years ago. "we buy any car" quote me £2500 more than 3 years ago when I looked out of interest.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
"we buy any car" quote £13400. If I add their mark up and knowing someone will come and realise it's the best available I would want £16,000. Not many 100;s for sale at the moment and 6 ft of snow is coming soon :).

Hey frank,

Sad that you have to sell it, but your loss is someones elses gain i guess. How many miles does it have on it?

N

69,000 miles and 1 previous owner. I bought it from Toyota Croydon and insisted on talking to the previous owner which I did. He mainly used it to go on holiday to France and even idled the engine before turning it off to cool the turbo as in the owners manual!!

I made sure it had all original Toyota glass and that all the body panels had the original anti tamper chassis number stickers on them.

I could use the car but as I have an older 80 I always end up using that in case I scratch the 100.

Back