Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

LC 90 KZTE non-runner

Ref Fuel; & for future reference, The J10 has the same
At least the ones I have come across :)

I`ll make sure the system gets descently primed before he gets cranking.
When I spoke to my buddy last night, he had sort of given up on removing the spill valve & was contemplating replacing the pump.......

Much down my preferred line & what BEAU suggested...

@ the end of the day it`s his call :)

The Spill control valve can be a pain to remove. The first one I removed probably took me couple hours. It's a 32mm spanner needed but must be cut short. Getting decent leverage is the hard part to crack it loose. It's not tight in there as there's an inner seal it seals against.

FINALLY some good news.
With a "bent out of shape" 32mm spanner, the oil filter removed & language not to be shared with smaller kids, the "new&used" spill valve is in place & the Cruiser is doing what it is supposed to do; CRUISE :)

Thanks You Everyone who piched in! Big big THANKYOU from our side of the fishlake.
Especially BEAU who handed out some very importaint values on the resistance for us to check.

The Cruiser is now back to work as a family hauler & can start yanking out the boats for the season, haul some firewood home & whatever else drops onto the trailer :-D

Best regards!

Glad it ended up being a relatively easy fix for you guys! :)

Excellent work guys and top marks to Beau for solid info. Glad the truck is now running and your pal has his cruiser grin back.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Indeed!

Now he can come CRUISE along & pick up the shit he has stored with me :D

Jokes aside; It means I am not parting with any of my Cruisers for now to keep him rolling.

Once we did come to the conclusion that the spill valve was indeed fried & luck stood us by seen as we had at least 1 in spare, it all came togehter good :)

So now I`d have to source a spill valve & keep in stock for myself............:innocent:

Back