Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Life begins at 64

Might as well plan ahead and get the ones for when you're 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70........you'll save a packet on the postage too! :icon-wink: :lol:

Might as well plan ahead and get the ones for when you're 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70........you'll save a packet on the postage too! :icon-wink: :lol:
The year of birth might be a bit wrong though...

Not sure whether you're joking Nick?? I certainly was.... :)

Clive's year of birth isn't going to change - it is a fixed point in time. He will get an year older, so age will change - but can use the same "1953" T-shirt.

If he ordered all of those now though the birth year would get further away.

Perhaps we are talking about apples and pears ??

Sorry, I don't want to appear pedantic........

We both agree that 1953 is Clive's birth year? Yes.
So no matter how old Clive gets, 1953 will always be a "fixed" point, regardless of how old he gets.
Therefore having a slogan such as "1953, the birth year of Legends" or similar, will ALWAYS work for Clive.

Sorry Clive - for the thread hijack :shifty:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Don't do it mate ...................... unless you can think of a very good reply when Aura asks "do i have to wait that long" :sad-roulette:

No that's fine. But it wouldn't say life begins at 69 and 1953 on the same tshirt....yet

Stop with all the numbers you guys.... my brain hurts :lol:

Anyway, they're 30 dollars incl postage, and I'll be on a pension next year, can only afford the one... :character-oldtimer: :violin:

s_64_today_and_none_the_wiser_giant_coffee_mug-r9ef40bcef18b48178df0bf618420ff66_2wnlx_8byvr_324.jpg

They reckon birthdays are good for you , statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest :D

Probably the conclusion of a government public inquiry, costing the taxpayer tens of millions... :icon-rolleyes: :lol:

I've gone the Russian way and forget birthdays and celebrate name days.
In the far colony,today is March 17th my name day so age doesn't come into it.
My darling has a thing on the fridge door that says St Patrick was a saint but you ain't..So celebrate St Clive's day,St Shaynes,St Nicks etc and who gives a dam about age"

Here, name day is equally as important as your birthday.

Trouble is, I'm not aware of a St. Clive or a St. Shayne for that matter.

Still, not to worry, the years rack-up regardless, let's just make the best of it!

Back