Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

LJ70 Breaking

Hiluxonian

Breaking an old shape 1989 LJ70. I'm hoping to sell the rolling chassis as a whole would make an ideal project base although I have a taker for the front axle if I break the chassis up

Also have parts leftover from a newer shape 70, bonnet, doors, dash, loom, starter and other parts likely to have merged in with my hilux parts collection

i need a sun roof, if youve got one? :thumbup:

thanks. ;)

thats actually a bit different to mine. :think:

my sunroof is just glass, with no metal covering it when its closed. mine still works perfectly, but the glass is badly cracked.

the only thing i can think is that that sunroof is off and early lj70 and mine is the later facelifted model. :)

ben said:
thanks. ;)

thats actually a bit different to mine. :think:

my sunroof is just glass, with no metal covering it when its closed. mine still works perfectly, but the glass is badly cracked.

the only thing i can think is that that sunroof is off and early lj70 and mine is the later facelifted model. :)
No worries just noticed yours is the newer 70 :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'm interested in the sunroof. Whats your asking price and is it clean (rust free) ? Don't need it to be working as I do not need the track. Just the actual sunroof. Mines all rusted and eaten up but still works.

Back