Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

LJ70 Build Thread!

:lol: sounds like you're going to be very busy one way or another :icon-cool:

nice one :icon-cool: well done - sounds perfect and far better than being in a city at a desk :icon-cry:

can you ride horse's to impress the girls :wtf:

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sounds great Ben but you cant tell us about all those girls and then post pictures of houses and scenery! :icon-wink:

Well done mate. :thumbup:

australia-flag-06.gif
Got a good job, girls, food, accommodation, girls, friendly customs inspector, free storage, girls, 4x4 show venue on your doorstep and did I mention girls? sounds like heaven Ben, well done cobber! Not jealous at all oh! no no no!

Last edited:
Need any help? Sounds like a dream job and place ;)
Well done
Steve

Well done Ben !!!

Congratulations with fitting right on in.

This has to be your future, it seems all planned out so well for you.

Gra.

Thats excellent news! Well done indeed, I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly. Sounds like you have everything you'll need for the next couple of years. :clap:

I guess you owe Tony a few beers now! He's a handy guy to know.

All the best and we look forward to following your progress in your new surroundings.

Well done! Looks pretty sorted. How many acres? We were on a 3500 acre horse property nr Sydney.

Riding over there is good fun, I just used to trail ride, but if you can get the girls to take you to watch some of the Rodeo, Team Penning and Camp Drafting events if they're into those. When we were over my GF would do the Team Penning, and I've got friends who compete most weekends at Team Penning and Camp Drafting. It's a good way to earn some money if you're good enough.

We actually sold our 'Cruiser at a Team Penning event... the lad who bought it had to drop something off to his Mum and saw it was for sale... put a deposit down on it by the end of the weekend, and picked it up on the Tuesday after!!!

Last edited:
Well done Ben, you've got yourself sorted in record time, it seems! Take care with those fillies, they bite you know (I was talking about the horses!).
Yep, get some riding in mate (ditto) fill your boots!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ben, have a Coopers Red Long Neck (or 3 if Liquor Land are still doing them cheaper than a 6 pack) for me... I know I'll be having a few of those when I get back over!

Nothing quite like riding the young fillies.

Gonna' have them lining up at the bedroom door eh !

Gra.

Great news man - glad its all coming together for you...

I thought it was Mitch's landy in one of the pics!!! Home from home!!! :icon-cool:

Back