Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

LJ70 Rolling Chassis project

Hiluxonian said:
I've got this in the classifieds section and hope that I'm keeping to the rules by putting it in here for a wider audience

I break Hilux's and very rarely get a landcruiser in this is only the 2nd 70 I've broken if anyone's planning to take their truck off the road this may minimise down time
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LJ70-Landcrui ... 3373bc9e9c
No takers on this I'm relisting it over the weekend slightly cheaper this time without the spares as I'll be keeping them to sell with another LJ70 I bought today

is the chassis from a round headlight model where the front shocks are seperate to the springs?if so and you do chop it up i would be very interested in both front spring/shock absorber mounts :thumbup: cheers jack

theres a guy whos after a front radius arm if its the round headlight model. :)

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=14789

hairyguy4 said:
is the chassis from a round headlight model where the front shocks are seperate to the springs?if so and you do chop it up i would be very interested in both front spring/shock absorber mounts :thumbup: cheers jack

what are you planning Jack? :think:

Ben said:
theres a guy whos after a front radius arm if its the round headlight model. :)

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=14789

hairyguy4 said:

what are you planning Jack? :think:

im very tempted at 3 linking the front and if so having the springs seperate to the shocks would suit it more i think :twisted:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
i like the sound of that! :twisted: :clap:

make sure you take some pics if you do, would love to see it. :pray: :)

hairyguy4 said:

For you Jack no probs (Darren from HPOC here ;) ) I'm hoping not to have to cut the chassis up but we'll see

Hiluxonian said:
hairyguy4 said:

For you Jack no probs (Darren from HPOC here ;) ) I'm hoping not to have to cut the chassis up but we'll see

cheers Darren :thumbup:

It's a shame but today the chassis met the disc cutter and less the bits Jack wants is destined for China and a new life as a 3rd rate socket set or one of those rip off copy 4x4's

So steering box, rear axle (front is sold) and arms are available off it as well as a few other non chassis items

Back