Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

London Chapter Meet / Drinks Evening - Thursday 25 April 2013

Back by popular demand!! :eusa-dance::eusa-dance::eusa-dance:

A few of the LCC Members started meeting up in London for drinks towards the end of every month or two. Open invitation to Club Members and like minded people!

It became very popular until 3 of us decided to drive London to Cape Town last year and left the rest to fend for themselves. :eusa-naughty:

We're back and after a chinwag decided to plan a meet up for this coming Thursday eve 25 April at the Crosse Keys in the City.

Where ? The Crosse Keys Pub

(http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/...he-crosse-keys)

9 Gracechurch Street

City of London
Greater London
EC3V 0DR

Shall we say from 18:00 onwards? Thursday's are JDW Curry nights thus a Curry and a Pint for £5,99 -ish! Come hungry. :wtf:

How to find us in there? I'll ask Chas to bring his Toyota cap along and leave it in plain sight on a table (as he's always the first one there) or PM me for details.

Please RSVP if you could to ensure we save you a seat!

Looking forward to seeing you there!!!

I'll try and dig out the Toyo cap, but I may be a bit late, I'm going down to Julian V on Thursday, not sure what time I'll get back. The Phoenix is coming back to life, unfortunately though it won't be in time for Lincomb. :thumbdown:

Last edited:
Lads I'm going to be late tonight but definitely coming, I'm still on a roof in Suffolk but leaving soon

Aiming for 7pm

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I should be there for around 6.30. Will any others be there then? I might work back if not.

Sorry chaps, I won't be there tonight,:oops: I've been down with Julian V all day and didn't get home until 7.00,:icon-rolleyes: by the time I'd washed up and got the tube I wouldn't get there 'til well gone 8, so until the next time. :thumbup:

I'm here can't see anybody, at the door black polo shirt with Mitsubishi Airconditioning logo and shades on the head

Hi andre i got there about 8.20 but sorry see you, i went around 2-3 tmes but probably didn't recognise you, i was hoping to see chas but ofcourse he didn't turn up so i had a pint and hang around for 40 mins or so

we've got to set up a better system me thinks

oh well till next time

Hi andre i got there about 8.20 but sorry didn't see you, i went around 2-3 tmes but probably didn't recognise you, i was hoping to see chas but ofcourse he didn't turn up so i had a pint and hang around for 40 mins or so then headed back

we've got to set up a better system me thinks

oh well till next time

Hi Ram,

Sorry we missed you last night and yes it was super busy!

In the end it was me and GrantW holding the fort!

We'll plan the next one better but given the bank holidays ahead in May I would suggest mid June!

Let me know please and suggest some dates! Thursday's seem to be popular given the Curry night!:dance:

Ahh shame Ram. Check your private messages. I did send you one with my number.

The curry was quite epic - it made my burger look teeny!

Hi guys!

Shall we look into a date for June? :dance:

27th of June, Thursday night after work? :lol:

Let me know please!

Should be OK for me Andre.

Would be great to see you Chass!!

I need to go down to Julian sometime in the near future, let me know if you are planning to go down and drop-off or collect please. We could go down with my truck and return with yours or vice-versa! Every liter counts....:lol:

Nice one Grant!

Please invite the others. I'm thinking Ram and Daniel911 would definately try to make it. Even Ryan T was up for the previous one.

Could you please drop each other a PM with contact numbers so we avoid the obvious :doh:!

Looking forward to seeing you...I'm tasting the Vindaloo already :icon-biggrin:

Would be great to see you Chass!!

I need to go down to Julian sometime in the near future, let me know if you are planning to go down and drop-off or collect please. We could go down with my truck and return with yours or vice-versa! Every liter counts....:lol:
:thumbup: PM sent

Back