Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Looking for an accessory meter for my Prado

rafome

Used of course, if you just happen to have one of those just laying around, talk to me:
[email protected]

Thanks

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435726748.350349.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435726748.350349.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 420
Last edited:
You'll also need the temperature sender from just inside the headlight.

I do have a spare cable for one of those if you need it. It goes from the harness to the meter. But it can also be used as an extension cable for it. It's rather tight to fit as there isn't much spare wire in the loom.

And don't forget to get the brackets with it as they never sent them with mine but lucky I tracked one down

I may have one for you with brackets. I'll need to have a look for it. I'll pop you a PM when/if I find it. :think:

I only see this now, Thanks guys for the reminders on the additional stuff, Beau, i wonder if you actually have that unit.

I only see this now, Thanks guys for the reminders on the additional stuff, Beau, i wonder if you actually have that unit.

Had a rumble through the garage and no sights of it. I reckon I may have sold it a while back and forgot. Sorry, and good luck with finding one. They do pop up on ebay every once in a while...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks, StarCruiser, at a glance I think it's not it, although it's kind of hard to tell with just 1 picture... Will look again further into this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back