Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Manual throttle install

CAT

Country Flag
ireland
Getting around to jobs I couldn't prioritise for a long time. Put some nice shiny pedals on and I picked up a manual throttle ages ago when sourcing a new throttle cable for the manual fuel pump. Will come in handy with the winch I'm sure. I think I'm going to take on the manual pump myself and take some photos as I go. Forgot to do so today :thumbdown:

Did your cruiser not have the Idle up button?

I suppose that could also be used for cruise control, although might need a little more fine tuning on the safety side haha

Manual fueling Beau! You have to drop the "e" from the 1kzt e! An electric idle up :sob:switch doesn't work with the manual fueling!! Lol:sob::thumbup:

Did your cruiser not have the Idle up button?

I suppose that could also be used for cruise control, although might need a little more fine tuning on the safety side haha
No idle up, very stock and standard model. I've just noticed how obvious the engine knock is from the clip, great, something else to preoccupy me. The knock definitely became more noticeable after installing the boost controller, must have a look around it again, may have left something slightly loose on the turbo?

Back