Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Movember

TonyP

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Right it's that time of the year and I have been thinking about participating this year, but being of low self esteem ( :laughing-rolling: ) I thought that perhaps some of you reprobates may want to join in.

http://uk.movember.com/?home

If there is enough interest then we start up a group on the Movember site and see what we as a collective group can achieve....

We can also do before and after pics, posted here just for a laugh.

Anyone up for this then?
{edit} Rules are straight forward....:
Clean shaven at start of month, grow a tash only for the month of Movember.... collect as much cash as possible,

Oh and ladies are welcome to act as official money [strike:3f35b0fp]grabber[/strike:3f35b0fp]collectors :dance:

The Movemeber ELCO page is at : http://mobro.co/elco

I'm in!
Slight problem though is that it takes me about 3 months to grow a tash. A few minutes and I have a beard but the tash does nothing.

We shall need photos at the end of the month to show evidence. The person with the biggest tash gets a.....free sticker.

Tommo is not allowed to submit old navy generals for the competition

Judging by the women in my local post office they are joining in :whistle:

As a general rule, we have Admirals in the Navy, not Generals ;)

Besides moustaches are iilegal in the Navy!

Tommo&Claire said:

Sorry :whistle: Would it be the army then that have the big handlebars?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I was going to join in on the movember thing, that was until Swambo threatened to bust out a pittember...

Needless to say I've been clean shaven ever since!

So no one else up for this? Well if you can't/won't join in how about sponsoring Crispin and myself? :pray: It is for a good cause after all.....

I'll save you all from the sob stories :violin:

Come on, must be someone who is not afraid of SWAMBO - well, enough to do this for a month.
Gary? You living in the big smoke now, you can convince Angela that "this is what they do in London" :whistle:

Tommo&Claire said:

What about that bloke from the Village people? He was in the navy............ :lol:

Not joining in, but I can grow one in just over a week!!! It is a PITA having to shave every other day (well when I can be bothered!!).

Back