Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Multi-Touch Tablet Asus Eee T101MT

24Seven

There is an Ebay Seller charging £379.99 for one of these inc delivery.

Good Spec as well, Windows 7 Home Premium which supports Multi Touch + 2GB of ram.

OK it's never going to break any speed records but should make a nice Nav Pc. :whistle:

if it is like the Pc I have waiting to go in my LC. it runs on 19V :(

Paul

Paul_Humphreys said:
it runs on 19V :(

Paul

Maplin do a car charger which takes a cig lighter and goes to most common laptop voltages. 19V being one.
Sure you can find cheaper than the maplin ones as well.

I have one for my laptop. So I can use it in the lorry. Don't get the cheap ones from ebay as they cause a lot of RF interfarance.

Paul

I have a T91 and it runs off a 12v PSU so I just adapted an M1-ATX PSU to run it in the car. The T91 is acceptable performance for mapping, this one should be a bit better.

Mine arrived today, it had 70 services running on it by default :shock: I have been carefully removing any unwanted software and disabling unneeded services.

I have installed nRoute / Mapsource and one map so far, nRoute does look good in portrait it seems, this could be my perfect car pc :mrgreen:

When my Ram Mount arrives I will have a good test and post some pictures.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
24Seven said:
Mine arrived today, it had 70 services running on it by default :shock: I have been carefully removing any unwanted software and disabling unneeded services.

Just reinstall Windows. Don't think I have every used a OEM install for that reason. Sony, for a while, offered to not install any cr@p on their PCs for an extra fee....

Looking forward to the review

I don't have a copy of Win 7, or I would do a clean install. (you never seem to get the disks anymore :cry: )

They are a fair few touch screen aps running in the back ground and I'm just trying to work out whats handy and whats not ATM.

TBH I normally run Win XP because it does everything I need without being a hogger of resources.

Back