Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My friends new Club

Graham

Garage
Country Flag
uk
One of my good Chinese friends has just completed the building and fitting out of a new club.
This is not his first, and not his last.
A few days ago, we went with him to look at the progress of another new club he is building, however this only finishing middle of next year.

The club he has recently opened is aimed at the very rich Chinese, the government, the mayors and police etc.
Essentially where money is no concern or any price too high.

He has kitted it out with huge amounts of antique European furniture, essentially from France, Germany and UK.
I guess he has spent a good half million Euros on antiques.

All the antique furniture in his club is also for sale, some thing the Chinese like to buy, especially if it's from Europe.

There are circa 12 x V.I.P eating rooms, and many other smaller discussion rooms.
Some of the good wine and Champers is selling at 700 Euros a bottle, and there could be 5 or 6 bottles sold on a table.

Here is a sneak into 2 of the V.I.P. rooms.
Earl52.jpg

Earl54.jpg

Essentially drinking and driving in China is a serious misdemeanor, and one could very easily end up in jail, so all of every one has a driver.
Here are the drivers tables.
Earl59.jpg

Earl58.jpg

From outside, but the pictures are quite crappy, sorry.
EarlClub11.jpg

EarlClub10.jpg

We have been invited several times by our friend, and have enjoyed many good meals there, even though I do feel very much out of place, with me not having two pennies to rub together, and these guys all millionaires.

One of his guests the other night was the owner of Weifang's Land Rover / Jaguar dealership, and offered us a car for a day if we wanted to see how the newer Jag's drive.

Another of his guests was the head of the company tax department for Weifang district.
Say no more.

Here it really is "Who you know"

Gra.

Back