Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Need help identifing a part

Charis

Country Flag
cyprus
Hello everyone ,

Does anyone know how this is called . (The black thing in the middle of the wheel)

$_35.JPG

Thanks .

Last edited:
Are you meaning a center cap for the alloy wheel or the actual hub,if the hub what's up with it?

Drive flange is what they are called.

As you don't know what its called i imagine a garage would be searching for parts if you had problems so i have to guess you are looking for a hub cap . Those aren't Toyota wheels , have you only lost one hubcap ? if so post up a pic of one of the others .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
As you don't know what its called i imagine a garage would be searching for parts if you had problems so i have to guess you are looking for a hub cap . Those aren't Toyota wheels , have you only lost one hubcap ? if so post up a pic of one of the others .
Photo is only for reference. I have a problem with the car when i accelarate and release the throttle i can hear a knock and also fill it . The mechanic said that migth be the hub cap that why am asking what is called so i can discribe my problem more specific. Does any one had this or knows were to focus ???

Thanks and sorry for late reply bussy day .

So you can hear and feel a knocking coming from the ..... front or rear wheel ? while speeding up or slowing down .

The splines in the drive plate go and you loose drive gives a clunk sound.

Mine went recently.

So you can hear and feel a knocking coming from the ..... front or rear wheel ? while speeding up or slowing down .
I cant determine were is coming from but dammm i can hear fill it. (Comes from the front section, i was chechking this morning)

The splines in the drive plate go and you loose drive gives a clunk sound.

Mine went recently.
Do you have any diagram , maybe i can order the parts today for replacement .

Have a look on toyodiy for partt number or milner just to get an idea. Sorry I am on my phone so can't post a link.

Mine was from milner genuine turned up

Make sure it is not your front silencer of the exhaust hitting something.... you will hear and feel this too.

Back