Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New boy

Jonny Goddard

Country Flag
england
Hi all I've a 120 and a BJ42. Am currently obsessing about a 60 series and scouring Japanese auctions and Ozzy car sites. It's an addiction I think.

Love Cruisers because they are effortlessly excellent at everything and I once had a Discovery

Welcome JG. There are plenty of 60's around if you know where to look. I could point you in the direction of at least 10.
I fancy a 120 to upgrade from my D4D Collie but can't drop on the one which ticks all the boxes.

Thanks Chris and Andy.
I'll upload some images in the next day or two. What is the maximum size for the image? I've tried a couple of times and they're too big

Hi Jonny and Welcome. You’re among friends now. Repeat after me…’I am Jonny and I’m a Cruiser addict’. :) seriously, you’ve come to the right place with an intro like that. I’ve no idea about file size, are you using the ‘upload a file’ link below this text box? Never had a problem with iPhone photos.

Look forward to seeing your pics and your new 60 after you talk to Andy who’ll probably point you in the right direction.

Best wishes
Rich

Thanks Rich. I see Hayden has a newly acquired blue 60 that needs a bit of work but will be a top motor when it's finished.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome aboard Jonny, better to have a Cruiser addiction than a Discovery affliction...

Good luck with the 60 search...

Hi Jonny,
I had similar obsessions but try to be objective and get the one you want in the condition you want. There is a brown one on autotrader at the mo which looks ok.
Anyway, welcome aboard

Hi Jonny,
I had similar obsessions but try to be objective and get the one you want in the condition you want. There is a brown one on autotrader at the mo which looks ok.
Anyway, welcome aboard

Looks good but paint looks a bit fresh and it was red originally. Only a fair MOT history.

Hi Jonny and welcome love the 40s 40s r the best. Cruiser of all.:thumbup: ps let's have pics
.from Tony

Back