Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New Cruiser

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
At last I've got what I've been after for a long time, a white Landcruiser 80 series, pity it's only 5" long, and it's Chinese

IMG_0247.jpg

Will you be putting the sliding windows in the back? Oooh Windows, that's topical. Sorry wrong thread :lol: :lol:

Try and take care of this one Chas. Don't sit on it.

Chris

err, it's not chocolate is it?

It's only cheap plastic jobby Chris, you can't expect perfection, it's just for display on the shelf above my [strike:1xsk2tj3]PC[/strike:1xsk2tj3] computer.

Nice one Chas. You crack me up man. Just for display eh? Is that the model or the PC then.

C

Chris said:
Nice one Chas. You crack me up man. Just for display eh? Is that the model or the PC then. C
Well, I have got a Samsung Galaxy tablet, a Panasonic Toughbook and somewhere there's another laptop buried underneath all the junk on my desk just in case the PC falls over, but their rarely needed, and anyway if the PC ever does fail I just look on it as a challenge to be overcome. :lol:

Oh! and there is yet another laptop in the filing cabinet.

So what mods have you got planned?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
chadr said:
So what mods have you got planned?
Well, first off I was gong to fit some muds, but I'm having trouble finding them in a suitable size :lol: same problem with a roof rack :lol: :lol:

Back