Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New Cruiser

Brian S

Country Flag
england
I may have just bought a Cruiser, had a look at one today, looked OK to me, needs a couple of small bits of tidying up, negotiated price ok
Just need my mechanic to give it the fine tooth comb treatment, hopefully tomorrow, if he gives it the:thumbup: then I will be buying it

The Man from Del Monte he say "YEESS"
I am now the owner of a Silver Collie,

Woohoo [emoji4] I can imagine that cruiser grin spreading across your face right now.

Can't wait to get behind the wheel:icon-biggrin: having a couple of bits done to it, should get it Saturday or Monday
I can't rate the dealer I bought it off highly enough, top bloke

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Pick the Cruiser up after work tomorrow:dance:

My "new" Cruiser

Colorado_zpsyjcdb3cr.jpg

Now we believe you…[emoji6][emoji4] that does look very nice indeed. I hope you have years of trouble free motoring with it and a cruiser grin all over your face while driving it.

Very nice congrats on your purchase some happy times ahead with that i reckon :thumbup:

Thanks for the comments guys:thumbup:
Looking forward to getting behind the wheel, no playtime for a while though:(

That does look like a good one. Congratulations.

Saw that and the other pics on eBay a couple of days ago. Nice.

Looks Very Nice. looks just like my old one:icon-cry:

But you have the Benefit (in my opinion) of the newer d4d engine.

Happy Motoring:thumbup:

Looks Very Nice. looks just like my old one:icon-cry:

But you have the Benefit (in my opinion) of the newer d4d engine.

Happy Motoring:thumbup:

I'm not sure it is a D4D - looks like one of the last TD ones to me?

Drove it back from my mechanics tonight:icon-biggrin: more buttons and things I haven't got a clue about what they do..........yet, a few fun filled weeks ahead working out what does what

I'm confused at the minute regarding what it is, I can't see the BHP on the V5, the guy I bought it from say's it's an unbadged D4D, somewhere in amongst the service history and other documents I noticed something about 1kd-ftv , but another piece of paper has on it 123bhp?

Any way I can find out what the hell I have under the bonnet? I will probably go to the local Toyota garage and see if they can help

Back