Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New Member From Sri Lanka

SahanWijedasa

Hello All The People Out There !

Im Sahan Wijedasa, You Can Call Me 'Sahan'.
Im From Sri Lanka.

I Own A 70' Series LandCruiser, LJ78 If Im More Specific.

It Was Recently Modified For OffRoading Purposes.
I Made An ARB Style Deluxe Bar Myself From Stainless Steel.
The Bullbar Was Made From 7mm Thickness Stainless Steel Pipe For Better Armor And The Buffer Was Made From 5mm Stainless Steel Sheet.
Also A Roofrack Is Being Fitted To It With A Series Of High Range Focused Fog Lamps.
Then Talking About Performance My Jeep Got 2800cc Engine Under The Hood Packed Up With A CT20 Stock Type Turbocharger And The ECU Is Tuned For Better Acceleration.
Its Automatic Transmission By The Way.

My Plan For My LandCruiser Is To Modify Upto A Certain Extent So It Can Be Cruised In Highways As Well As OffRoad Too.

Since Im Kinda New To This OffRoad Scenario I Haven't Had Much, But In The Future When Im Done With Modifying My LandCruiser I Will Have One Heck Of Experiences:dance:

Last edited:
Hi Sahan,
Welcome to the club, some pictures of your 70 would be nice, especially the stainless bumper :icon-cool: I don't think you'll be able to post pictures until you've made a few more posts though.

Welcome Sahan:text-welcomewave: looking forward to some pics. Post a few more messages and get your rating raised, then you will be able to share your photos...

Welcome to the club. :thumbup:

Looking forward to seeing some pics of your truck, and your bumper! :icon-biggrin:

Waiting for pics of your 78 in the sri lankan countryside.
I've been to sri lanka, mainly the colombo area; but the upcountry is among the most beautiful parts of the earth. Very friendly people, and the best curry in the world. Where are you based?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome Sahan - that's a nice truck you have there.

No need for a winch, when you have an elephant on standby! :icon-cool:

Last edited:
Ooooooh...., black. Like :whistle:

Great truck, what does it look like now Sahan?

Ooooooh...., black. Like :whistle:

Great truck, what does it look like now Sahan?

The Awning Is Removed For A While For A Repair & I'm Getting Some New Tires 285x80x16 Tires Tomorrow .. ..

In The Mean Time It Quite Looks Simple But With The New Decals It's Kinda Hot Again ;)

Back