Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New SS Zorst

Thats a nice looking system :)
I usually make my own and do my best to keep noise down. Had loud ones before and the drone gets annoying.

Thanks Gary.

I specifically asked him to ensure that there wouldn't be that "headache" drone on cruising. Hence the 2 boxes. :icon-biggrin:

Yep,I'm liking that too! There does seem to be lots of firms offering custom built stainless exhausts these days,some of them are right cowboys,in fact there's probably 3or4 within a mile of my house,yet my bro travelled 400 miles last week (each way) to have one made for one of his cars.

I knew one guy that had used this place and he was very enthusiastic about them. Other than that I was taking a chance, but with no competition here, it was either that, or another friend doing it (being his first attempt) or a stock mild steel system again. I took the chance and I think it's paid off. Ask me again in 5 years' time! :lol:

That looks very nicely made Clive and not a bad price IMO considering the two boxes and exit out the back which adds to the work load.

That looks very nicely made Clive and not a bad price IMO considering the two boxes and exit out the back which adds to the work load.

It's good that you say that Jon, as from what I have gathered, you know what's what! It's good news to me.

It all looked good to me, but what do I know. I learned to weld with oxy acetelene donkeys years ago and was pretty good at it too, but times have changed a lot since then and I haven't kept up with the new technology.

As I said earlier in the post, the place that made it is very well kitted out and they have a very professional approach to their jobs. I'm very pleased with the job and relieved that I haven't been ripped-off. :icon-biggrin:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
A couple more photos... I took a drive to Constanta yesterday, clocked up another 600 km on the new Zaust, and the truck ran nicely on the autostrade, no drone at all.

Still well pleased :dance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    485.1 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    492.6 KB · Views: 81
True! I lay on my back on the grass last weekend for a good 15 minutes under the truck, just looking at it!

My mrs thought I'd gone completely nuts! :lol:

:icon-biggrin::lol: Been there! You didnt manage to talk her into joining you for a look?surely it would of made sense then?:think:

:icon-biggrin::lol: Been there! You didnt manage to talk her into joining you for a look?surely it would of made sense then?:think:

That would've been a laugh! I'm sure she would have really appreciated what it's all about if she had!

fair play, she's a stickler for safety, so the suspension lift was for safety reasons, the ARB Bumpers, the winch, the recovery equipment, the spots, the rack, the Zaust, the 2 sets of wheels and tyres, the .... you name it, all in the interests of safety aren't they? :lol:

Back