Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New Top Gear

Not sure whether you were making a serious comment - but Chris Evans certainly knows his cars, there's no doubt about that. He's a huge petrol head and has a large collection of exotics which he's not afraid to use. In an episode of the original TG, May borrows a Ferrari 250 California from Evans' collection as his "dream car"

Ferrari 250 California

yes chadr, it was a serious comment, I was suprised, I am well aware of his collection, the white collection, the SWB california (Ex cCoburn) and the 250GTO but he really struggled with some of it. He didn't even seem to know what oversteer was. I guess it proves that just because you have an expensive collection of cars doesn't necessarily mean you know much about cars and driving.

Much better yesterday IMHO.

I actually enjoyed it, whilst only cringing occasionally at CE's antics.

I missed the beginning and switched over about 20mins in, watched about 10mins and switched back again, it's not got any better than last week.

I'm afraid I can't stand Chris Evans at any price . . . However, despite that I quite enjoyed the show. Matt Leblanc holds it all together in my view.

The Africa trip was interesting with great scenery and photography, but somehow it lacked the 'edge' that Clarkson & Co. managed to instil.

The 4x4 'shoot-out' proved nothing about the cars, interesting to see the three co-drivers though.

So CE bought the last Mclaren P-whatsit . . Well, I suppose £650,000 is pocket money to him.

It will be interesting to see "The Grand Tour" when it airs, I have signed-up for Amazon Prime and bought a better computer :icon-cool:. Hopefully I won't be disappointed, but I'm not holding my breath - expectation is high.

Bob.

I watched the new show tonight for the first time , some interesting content which i only vaguely remember now (half hour later) because throughout the show i could not help trying to identify what the presenter performance reminded me off .

John Craven is the closest i could get but it wasn't Newsround ?????

EDIT:-

Or maybe it was , newsround , tizwas and the multicoloured swap shop all rolled into one . Kids tv from the late 1970's .

Last edited:
Back