Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Newbie hello

cathl

Country Flag
uk
Hello, thought I should post an intro as have posted a few times and am about to post more questions :)

I'm afraid I won't be any use to you all! I bought this beauty to tow my horse trailer :blush:

Here goes:

Your name: (especially if you're using an alias :roll: ) I'm Cath!
Your Cruiser: (Model, age, mileage etc): 1998 Amazon GX, 4.2 Diesel, manual, 164k miles, white, all electrics working: air con, power heater, 2x diff locks, cruise control, still got the two extra rear seats, 2 owners, 10 years of full main dealer service history. Even got a cover for it :blush:
Mods on your Cruiser: None that I'm aware of
Plans for your Cruiser: (what does it want to be when it grows up :mrgreen: A family hauler, overlander, off-road monster truck? And what mods do you plan to make to it?) It probably wants a different owner who will do with it what it was built to do!!!
4x4 Experience: Towing horse trailers off muddy fields?
Anything else you think is interesting or relevant: I keep being told it's an import but it doesn't make sense cause everything is in English - post on that to follow.

Oh and I've had it 9/10 years!

Pics attached!

IMG_0796.JPG

IMG_0797.JPG

IMG_0798.JPG

Hello, thought I should post an intro as have posted a few times and am about to post more questions :)

I'm afraid I won't be any use to you all! I bought this beauty to tow my horse trailer :blush:

Here goes:

Your name: (especially if you're using an alias :roll: ) I'm Cath!
Your Cruiser: (Model, age, mileage etc): 1998 Amazon GX, 4.2 Diesel, manual, 164k miles, white, all electrics working: air con, power heater, 2x diff locks, cruise control, still got the two extra rear seats, 2 owners, 10 years of full main dealer service history. Even got a cover for it :blush:
Mods on your Cruiser: None that I'm aware of
Plans for your Cruiser: (what does it want to be when it grows up :mrgreen: A family hauler, overlander, off-road monster truck? And what mods do you plan to make to it?) It probably wants a different owner who will do with it what it was built to do!!!
4x4 Experience: Towing horse trailers off muddy fields?
Anything else you think is interesting or relevant: I keep being told it's an import but it doesn't make sense cause everything is in English - post on that to follow.

Oh and I've had it 9/10 years!

Pics attached!

View attachment 103552

View attachment 103553

View attachment 103554

Smart looking Hundie there Kath.:thumbup:

Smart looking Hundie there Kath.:thumbup:

That means a 100 series in imported English!

Welcome to the forum Cath, lovely intro.

After 9/10 years, you must be pretty much married to it by now :lol:

I get terribly attached to vehicles. My 80 is a '95 and I've had it 10 years this month, and it will outlive me, I'm sure. I can't see me ever getting another truck, I certainly don't want to, it's perfect for me.

Now to have a look at some of your questions...

Hi Cath, and welcome to this friendly forum. Great looking truck, I suppose it could be an import, does it have an outline of a 'N' and a 'U' on the doors? That would give it away.

Never mind whether you think you are no help, I'm sure you're pretty good at getting heavy trailers out of muddy fields so you probably have a reasonable feel for that which can be quite challenging at times.

Great to have you here, there's plenty to learn from and contribute to without getting the spanners out. Lets have more photos, the truck, truck and horse box, mud, you and horse, any of the above is fine plus any tales you wish to impart will be well received I'm sure.

Best wishes

Richard

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome Cath,my first love was a Clydesdale and then I met a girl,since then I've been torn between the two.There is a lot of good fun in this club.Pat

Welcome Cath, Nice looking cruiser and a great colour! Sounds like you are having some great fun with it!! Happy cruising!! :)

Back