Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Newbie here thanks for accepting me

Bwanatony

Country Flag
uganda
Live in Uganda, have had and driven several cruisers over the years, owned a 105 diesel (from new to +-75000km) sold, after that was a 80 series 1HDT now also sold, I am looking at getting a 100 diesel, however which model to go for, the pre or post facelift (dash) model, what are the major differences under the bonnet?

I would appreciate some input, I am not familiar with forums and etiquette that goes with it.... should this purely be an introduction and then I go to relevant threads for asking the above questions?

Thanks
Regards
Tony (Bwanawales)

Exactly that Tony! Thank you. Now feel free to jump in anywhere. You might find a few restrictions on creating new threads, posting pictures and creating personal messages to other forum members until you have sufficient posts. The more you join in, then the sooner you'll have passed that threshold.

Welcome to the family

Hi Tony,

Welcome to this most friendly forum. We’re pretty relaxed on here as far as ‘etiquette’ goes. Just friendly helpful folk that love their cruisers.

Probably best to post up a question in the 100 series section where you’ll get the most responses.

Good to have you aboard.

Best wishes
Rich

Hi all

How do I create a post. Have a question regarding injectors on TX 3.0 Prado.

Cheers
Teece

Hi all

How do I create a post. Have a question regarding injectors on TX 3.0 Prado.

Cheers
Teece
Hi Teece,
Go to ‘forums’ select the most appropriate section in this case possibly ‘90 series’ then ‘create thread’. You can practice by starting one under ‘introduce yourself’ and say Hi to the forum there. :)

Live in Uganda, have had and driven several cruisers over the years, owned a 105 diesel (from new to +-75000km) sold, after that was a 80 series 1HDT now also sold, I am looking at getting a 100 diesel, however which model to go for, the pre or post facelift (dash) model, what are the major differences under the bonnet?

I would appreciate some input, I am not familiar with forums and etiquette that goes with it.... should this purely be an introduction and then I go to relevant threads for asking the above questions?

Thanks
Regards
Tony (Bwanawales)
@Bwanatony
Did you ever find the right 100-series?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back