Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Nice petrol 80 in the USA

just wow... that fella definitely knows how to sell a truck.. almost bought myself a plane ticket over to just see it!

been meaning to look into this - how do those front bar mounted hi-lief jacks go down with local regulation around pedestrian safety etc ?

been meaning to look into this - how do those front bar mounted hi-lief jacks go down with local regulation around pedestrian safety etc ?
I believe pedestrians generally don't complain much if hit by one KB.

That is like it's just come out the factory.

Hmm, photo of gun holster…nice! :shock:

Minty cool :cool:

Personally, don't like the high lift mount, but I think I could live with the rest of it :lol:

They do tend to look after their trucks over there....

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
With all the TRD badges i was disappointed not to find the engine shining like a Harley chopper .

they don't really have any safety regulations. Most states (not all and depends on country within state) have emissions regs, some have more strigent ones, very basic safety and not such thing as MOT. California would have most regs but again based more around emissions.
Any "issues" would be more to do with personal lawsuits against the owner if any accident and not enough compensation via insurance payouts

Back