Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

North wales accomodation

warrenpfo

I will be traveling up on Thursday leaving around 8pm arriving around 12pm to north wales (Mt Snowdon) area and was wondering if anyone had any good ideas as to where I could park up for the night and catch a sleep in the back of the truck.

Perhaps somewhere like the parking lot we stayed at in the snow last winter or some where quite off the main road.

Reason for asking is that all the camp sites i have looked into will be closed and wont allow us in after a certain time and i don't fancy driving up on Friday with the rest of the madding crowd.

there are a few tracks / car parks in the Betws y Coed area... you could stay in the car park behind the police station in Llanrwst (5 mins from Betws y Coed) and you get left alone there....if you are stuck and fancy a slight diversion to Anglesey, u can park up at mine (farm) if u want, but it's an extra 30-45 mins away. It can be a job finding places to camp up for the night as the foresty commission doesnt like it! message me if you want directions to some 'quieter' spots to camp up in the Betws area :whistle: :thumbup:

Ceirion

Back