Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Off Road Adventure Show series 5

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Well I have to confess I never saw series 1 - 4 but came across episode 1, series 5 today. It's not that special - 3 Aussies messing around in 4x4s in the bush but there's some nice stuff, bits of kit and chat. Bonus is that they're not pretentious like one Wheeler we could mention. Trying to find the previous series but you can find series 5 to download on various torrent sites.

Better than the rest of the carp that's out there and they like Yotas. Obviously.

Errrm, no. I just downloaded it from EZTV and watched it like I do all my telly pretty much. Got to EzTV and use U-Torrent to download from the magnetic link. I always use a VPN to stop people tracking me etc etc.

https://eztv.re/

Just click the link I posted. Just scroll down a bit through today's posting. Very kind people convert telly every day, all over the world, and post them up. You can search for whole series and such but I simply visit the site every day and catch up. I download what ever I fancy and put them into folders and transfer them to my ipad to watch when I'm away. This site doesn't do stolen stuff. So there's no latest films etc. It's all free to air somewhere.

Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 19.07.36.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back