Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Old man emu

Johnglamb

Hi Guys, I am looking to preserve my 1996 80 series for posterity. Needs a suspension upgrade nothing radical , Old Man Emu 2 " lift OK, fitted by a competent 80 series mechanic, Waxoyling is definitely part of the plan, I live in the Telford area, I have the cash, do you have the expertise?

Is the question where to buy OME parts? Or is an OME 2" lift the right choice? Or is there anyone in the club able/willing to do the fit the suspension or do the waxoyling?
Sorry to sound obtuse, just trying to understand :shifty:

Johnglamb said:
Hi Guys, I am looking to preserve my 1996 80 series for posterity. Needs a suspension upgrade nothing radical , Old Man Emu 2 " lift OK, fitted by a competent 80 series mechanic, Waxoyling is definitely part of the plan, I live in the Telford area, I have the cash, do you have the expertise?
Have a chat with Julian at Overland Cruisers as I have heard good reports about him and he is not too far away from you :thumbup:

Johnglamb said:

what ever you do DONT take it to Roean. complete bunch of cowboys. :thumbdown:

Back