Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Original 80 Alloys

Ooh, ooh, I'm watching them, AND he's just round the corner from me. :pray:

Put a bid in for £252 with 10secs to go and got outbid at the last second. :angry-screaming:

Which suggests you would have bid more Chas ? luck of the draw mate i decide the absolute max i would pay and bid that amount in the last second even if the current bid is still only 99p , it doesn't hurt so much then if your outbid . I recently bid £250 on a set of Belstaff waterproofs not expecting to win but as luck would have it nobody else bid so i got them for £120 .

When I put my £252 bid in Shayne the bidding was just over £200, I was at first going to bid £275 but thought £252 was enough.
Would have been convenient for me to pick them up too, he's just round the corner in Putney. If the winner was someone on here and would like them picked up.

Well Forget it :laughing-rolling:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
In fairness Chas £275 might not have been enough anyway, it depends on the other guy's max bid.
Still, £200 for 4 refurbed wheels outright and £57 for one wheel and 4 scabby but saleable tyres doesn't seem too bad. It didn't say if they were early or later (24V) wheels as I guess that has a bearing on their value.
It doesn't seem that long ago that a breaker of 80 Cruisers told me there was no demand for 80 wheels and I could dig as many as I wanted out of the scrap skip and he was happy at a tenner a go, how times seem to have changed.

I have a set of five that i had refurbished about 2 years ago that i am going to be putting on ebay, they are all in real good nic, they are in a bright silver colour would like £250 for them, they take the sleved style nut

I could be interested in these Tommy, are they the later ones as OP (any pics) which I think will fit my 92reg with earlier 15" wheels? Also would need them couriered down south if that's do-able?
Regards
Ian

Second dibs on them please Tommy.

Postage is not a problem that can be sorted, I will get some pics tomorrow

Looking good.

Have you still got these wheels Tommy?

I Have indeed, I haven't heard from Ian so looks good in your favour chas

if there is no word off Ian by 9pm ish tonight then they are yours Chas

if there is no word off Ian by 9pm ish tonight then they are yours Chas

Cheers Tommy, will you be able to get them couriered down to South London?

I can indeed sort some carriage, its normally around the £20 quid mark when we send 5 wheels out

Back