Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Out with the old and in with the new

Tommy345

Country Flag
uk
Out with the old injection pump,injectors and exhaust this weekend, well worth the time and money for the gains so far, there was nothing wrong with the pump and injectors as such but I want to make my 80 go a lot better than they do, so I sent a pump away along with the injectors, the pump has has some work done to the internals and the injectors just overhauled, I am very happy with how it goes for now, next i need to now decide on witch intercooler kit to go for and what to do with the turbo hybrid the CT26 or an off the shelf upgrade, the exhaust went on no problems and sounds spot on couldn't of asked for any more from tecinox

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 140
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    802.6 KB · Views: 144
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 138
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 249
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    844.7 KB · Views: 143
Can i ask where you got the injectors and pump rebuilt? Its one my big-job list after 'diff rebuilds'.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had them pump and injectors done by a local guy "Diesed Bob Tuning" really knows his stuff, not had a problem with any of the pumps hes done for us yet and he has done a fair few, i am made up with this one he has done for me, he has done a bit more than avaerage on this one for me as i really want to see what i can get out of it,but he will do as much of as little as you require

Back