Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Overland Island 26-28th April

Howmanygoes

Country Flag
england
Anyone fancy trying this?

1000010816.jpg

It's the first time that the event has been held there...... I'd want to know much more about the events program and exhibitor's before I booked in... and it's very local to me ;-)

Better not as its my anniversary weekend. Bet I forget it closer to the time

It's the first time that the event has been held there...... I'd want to know much more about the events program and exhibitor's before I booked in... and it's very local to me ;-)
No it’s not the first event there. TT have done about four of these last year. I went to two, they are fun if you don’t mind the goings on of the VW crowd around you (Music, parties and plenty of Cannabis!) Totally informal gathering, good atmosphere and a separate area to the VWs but adjacent to Tuff Trek are hosts but not selling you anything, just a good group of all sorts of vehicles and folks for the weekend. If you like walking there are some good footpaths around the show ground and Ardingly has a couple of pubs. Pic from the first one.
IMG_3820.jpeg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
No it’s not the first event there. TT have done about four of these last year. I went to two, they are fun if you don’t mind the goings on of the VW crowd around you (Music, parties and plenty of Cannabis!) Totally informal gathering, good atmosphere and a separate area to the VWs but adjacent to Tuff Trek are hosts but not selling you anything, just a good group of all sorts of vehicles and folks for the weekend. If you like walking there are some good footpaths around the show ground and Ardingly has a couple of pubs. Pic from the first one.View attachment 335288
Didn't realise this was tied in with the VW events.... I knew about them and TBH we tend to avoid the VW crowd on campsites... they held a "Truck Fest" type event there but again it was not well attended .
Used to live in Ardingly many years ago so know it well.....and often drive past the showground and can recommend more walks and local watering holes if you go again

Didn't realise this was tied in with the VW events.... I knew about them and TBH we tend to avoid the VW crowd on campsites... they held a "Truck Fest" type event there but again it was not well attended .
Used to live in Ardingly many years ago so know it well.....and often drive past the showground and can recommend more walks and local watering holes if you go again
Ye I know Ardingly well, cousins owned various properties there for many many years, so yes I know the many walks thanks.

Ok for those interested, you know what to do.
1) Chris + maybe family.

This is something I can try but with all the uncertainty surrounding me, I can’t say anything this early but close to that date, if all is good, I will try to get ticket and go in

Back