Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Pan Americana 2022-2024 North to South

Ernst & Jiew

Country Flag
switzerland
Hi everybody, good day!

We are Ernst and Jiew, a thai-swiss couple and we are living and traveling full time in our Land Cruiser. Currently we are traveling the Pan Americana from North to South, spent the summer in the high north and just left couple days ago the Colorado Plateau as it is already far too cold up there.

We are going to report here from time to time about our trip.
As a starter our two last videos from Utah:

Last edited:
welcome and will follow with interest as its on my to do list. cheers

welcome and will follow with interest as its on my to do list. cheers
Thanks Bmonck.
It took me long to travel also in USA. The landscapes are extremely beautiful but many cities a bit challenging :) for us Europeans, especially if you are from a small village as we are. But we enjoy it fully here. Don't wait too long to work on your bucket list
Greets from crazy Las Vegas

Here some photos of our trip tough the Americas.
The landscapes are absolutely fantastic.

20231114-DSC_6482.jpg

Couple days ago in the Valley of Gods, Utah

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
we just released our latest episode

047 UTAH Moab, Chicken Corners, Wind Caves, Hurrah Pass, Troopy on the Move - 4K

Been following your adventures. Brings back memories of my trip back in 2004 but I only went as far down as AZ

great pictures. Did the PanAm (north to South) about 9 years ago now and lived in Colorado .. now back in Ireland. If can be of any help

Do you plan to visit Yukon and Alaska? Here we have some hints for you

Dempster Highway or Dalton Highway. How When Why to drive. Troopy 4x4 Overland. Ep 56

Couple days ago we drove the Mojave Desert from Barstow, California to Laughlin, Nevada. What landscape. See by yourself

Mojave Desert, Troopy Overland 4x4, Pan-American Ep57

Back