Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Parts Suppliers ...

Bernese

Country Flag
england
I will undoubtedly require replacement parts etc once I purchase the 1994, 4.2 auto 80.... Will be looking to buy new, secondhand as well as repairing what I can. Without searching the Internet with a finger in the air who generally are the go to's.

For example Milner in Matlock are reasonably distance from me any and all feedback appreciated guys

Milner, Roughtrax and Amayama. Plus our very own Karl for reclaimed parts.

Where in the world are you?

I use milner and rufftrax for there genuine parts. Rufftrax in particular do some great kits on genuine service items.

the main dealer can also very occasionally surprise you on some service items. I get my oil filters from there and recently a full clutch kit.

on any other genuine items I can get you anything you want. Especially hard to find parts. Send me a pm for a price.

Milner, Roughtrax and Amayama. Plus our very own Karl for reclaimed parts.

Where in the world are you?

Hi Chris, I'm based in Sheffield South Yorkshire. You will have to excuse my ignorance but who is Karl

I use milner and rufftrax for there genuine parts. Rufftrax in particular do some great kits on genuine service items.

the main dealer can also very occasionally surprise you on some service items. I get my oil filters from there and recently a full clutch kit.

on any other genuine items I can get you anything you want. Especially hard to find parts. Send me a pm for a price.

Thanks for this, once I pick it up and assess I'll send you a PM

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
You're only round the corner then from Andy and I and TP too. We're always happy to meet up and lend a hand with stuff, including look at local vehicles. In fact if you speak nicely to Andy, he may even have something in stock!! He can at least show you round what to look for - as long as you bring some biscuits, eh Andy.

You're only round the corner then from Andy and I and TP too. We're always happy to meet up and lend a hand with stuff, including look at local vehicles. In fact if you speak nicely to Andy, he may even have something in stock!! He can at least show you round what to look for - as long as you bring some biscuits, eh Andy.

It's a small world Chris and thanks would be good to meet up at some point as I have a stack of biscuits

Ah Parsons Cross not been up there in years....now I know why.... :)
You may both be surprised to know they've actually resurfaced a couple on the cross too! I had to drive it twice as I couldn't believe it. Welcome aboard another Sheffield member anyway

Roads resurfaced…you're lucky! Our pothole has been patched 13 times I'll 'Ave you know!
:)

Back