Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Patch Panel

92 Crusier

Country Flag
united_states
Hi all
have a 1992 80 series and need some patch panels. The rear wheel wells have rot but just the lower corners. If someone knows where I could get some please let me know. Thanks

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 21
  • truck 1.jpg
    truck 1.jpg
    468.9 KB · Views: 23
  • truck2.jpg
    truck2.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 23
I realise there seems to be some animosity towards Gary Rigby of 80 Breaker in some quarters, but he does refurbed panels.

A good panel beater (few and far between these days) will fabricate and weld in new metal no bother. I can guarantee it will grow arms and legs though.

If your in or near Scotland give me a message.

I bought (not directly) a lower tailgate, which was one of the refurbished panels from 80Breaker and it was just garbage, huge rust holes full of mesh and filler and then given a coat of high build primer which I’ve seen much smoother concrete. Buy at your own risk, or only after a personal inspection! I think the guy Nayab Akbar on the Facebook pages would supply better rust free sections

I would recommend a bodyshop in London, but that's the wrong side of the Atlantic for you :sweatsmile:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
As Derek has already said, get them fabricated, find yourself an old school body shop that maybe does restoration work, it’s a straightforward job but it will develop once they cut into it, they always do!!
Good luck

Back