Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Poop

alexander

Supporter
Country Flag
wales
I feel bad for future campers in remote locations as they might uncover dumped deposits in the dunes. So I've decided the way to go is to use a portable loo and plop into a bag. Then use the very expensive poo powder to absorb.... the poop. Much more considerate for those that use a free camp before others.
But it's an expensive way to dump as the poo powder is like sprinkling money on to your sprinkles.
So has anyone considered the way to go is to use cat litter???? Yeah, hilarious, not a tray and kick it over, no, I mean use it instead of the gold dust and plonk it into the bag????
Any experiences to share????

Don't forget the can of lighter fluid too.

Yep, all the above... :lol:

... but just in case it was a serious question, cat litter is inert, it does nothing chemically to the poop, it only draws out moisture to make it dry and “scoopable” (that’s a technical term).

Obviously for pee, it absorbs the liquid, making it “scoopable” as well.

Iwan gave the best answer IMO, and if you’re worried about someone doing the same thing in the same place later, dig deeper... and use a bigger rock.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
...find a large rock to drop onto the deposit!

This requires some care to avoid instant karma.

You can get more bio-degradable toilet paper or as I think Chris is alluding to, burn the paper.

What's wrong with hole + petrol once it's burnt cover it up. In dry climates, I don't even bother bruning it for risk of setting off a forest fire.

Back