Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Prado/colorado Side light - clear

Beau

Country Flag
guyana
Hi guys,

I managed to get hold of a pair of the new clear plastic headlights, but the fixings are slightly different and the clear side lights will be needed for them to fit, and I'm not a fan of bodging up the job...

So I'm after a pair of clear plastic side lights from a colorado/prado, it'll be the 1999 models onwards I believe. (facelift version)

Or if anyone prefers the glass lens, I would be up for a swap?

Beau

Bump! Anyone?

I've seen them for £30 each on ebay but am sceptic on the quality and would rather toyota stuff.

Good find, may investigate further! I want good quality ones!

If you have a complete front consisting of the headlamps and main grill then it will all work. I have the Grill and headlamps, just need the side lights!

I've been looking at angel eye headlights for a while but they are bloody expensive given the post usually costs more than the lights , but if you search for FJ90 sidelights you may have some luck on American sites .

I've been looking at angel eye headlights for a while but they are bloody expensive given the post usually costs more than the lights , but if you search for FJ90 sidelights you may have some luck on American sites .

Seen them all already, and they do look good! What bothers me is the quality. I bought some rear tail lights for my cruiser and they are very neat, but weren't water tight, didn't come with any seal, connectors and holes weren't cut out. Took some attempts to get them properly fitted as well. I bought them as I snapped them on ebay cheap but brand new they're a bit more...Looked good in the end!

DSC04524.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back