Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Price for new batteries

Graham

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Hello all,
My brother needs 2 new batteries for his 120.

How much did some one recently pay?
Was it around £70 each from Toyota themselves?

G.

Yup. Around that price.

Sent from TapaTalk

Toy do good deals on batteries. They're good ones too and have 24 or 36 months warrantty as well.

Why is it that everyone can get good deals on batteries from toyota? I got quoted £75 quid for one and £170 for the other :? They were really shocked as to why I would even bother buying batteries form them :!: (Toyota World south Bristol they same monkeys that messed up my rear brakes)

Rob said:
(Toyota World south Bristol they same monkeys that messed up my rear brakes)
The same place that messed up the front of my 80 with their concrete wall :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks every one, :thumbup:

Is that to say that some Toyota dealers are different prices?

G.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If there is more than one part number for a particular product then I find that Toyota World Bristol will always charge for the more costly option. Rear brakes are a great example, I paid about £35+ VAT for some rear brake pads last year (they were a random part number with letters and I suspect it was an error on their part as the more expensive rear pads with the usual part number were also on the invoice which I asked to be removed) and this year I asked for some pads and they quoted me over £50+VAT, this time the part number had no letters in it :? . I did mention that I got them cheaper from them in the past with a different part number but they were having none of it. I got mine somewhere else.

Graham, if you can't work out a good price with Toyota try Costco - I picked up two 84Ah Bosch Silver batteries with warranty (can't remember how much tbh) for mine for less than £80 (£74 off the top of my head) for the pair

Thanks Jim,
Chris has got both Makro and a Costco cards.

G.

Back