Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Radio

Olazz

Country Flag
zimbabwe
Guys I'm looking for an OEM radio like this.

P1010148.jpg

Anyone have a working model?

Yes I know I could swap it for a modern DAB super duper model, but want to keep the truck stock.

Thanks

I think thats what I took out of mine. I'll go have a look in the garage...

I've got 3 of these, one out of my 119K mile Amazon which I put the import 120K mile 80 which I use. I changed it because the OEM unit CD player in the import only accepted one in two CD's. The one I put in jumps and skips on bumps and holes in the road so it's no more use than the one which came out. the other I got from a breaker didn't work on the CD either so I would say these units only have a certain shelf life.
I know there is a certain "correctness" about having this unit in the dash but I think newer ones are better.

Andy

I've got.....
20131127_184359.jpg

Radio worked before removed it and I never used the CD player so couldn't say.

Wow, didn't expect such prompt replies.

I'm not too worried about the CD working, but you can see from my pic that the LCD screen is leaking, so can't see what station one's tuned to,
so would like to "keep it real" with an OEM unit innit" bruv.!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
First thing I swapped was the radio lol. Promptly followed by the speakers which couldn't handle it and a proper amp and sub to replace the stock ones.

The one I got has removable panel, never noticed when had it fitted lol.

All Sorted.

Gary you're a Gentleman sir !

Your welcome Lazz.

Johnny, the speakers didn't last long with the new head unit but that could be music choice :lol:

Nothing in front doors as no holes. Got pioneer ones behind dash and rear doors and in the boot Rockford fosgate sub and amp combo.
All stuff had in the garage. Not mega loud but good clear sound.

Back