Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rock or Tree sliders for Sale

Mal Eade

Country Flag
england
Land-Cruiser 80 1992 on auto. Not tried them on a Manual yet but most trains of thought is that the will fit either.
These are not light duty showie off ones but made for the job of protecting the side of the truck.
After trying lots of different sliders I have designed my own and had several sets made.
The come pre powder coated either Black or Silver Grey.
The Sliders pictured on the truck are covered with expanded metal. The ones for sale have alloy checker plate covers. Because it looks smarter.
£399.00 per set collected.
If you are wanting to buy some I will be a Billing show on Friday and you could collect from there.
Trade enquiry’s welcome.

SLIDERS3-1.jpg

SLIDERS4-1.jpg

SLIDERS7.jpg

SLIDERS10.jpg

SLIDERS9.jpg

SLIDERS2-3.jpg

SLIDERS8.jpg

A couple of questions, Mal - how much do they weigh? And how much do they protrude from the side of the truck compared to the OEM sidesteps?

Cheers,

They look very nice but I wonder how the brackets that bolt on the chasis would stand up to taking the weight of a car when using a hillift..

Nice looking parts but very costly.

Very nicely made and finished off Mal. Far better than the OEM bendy ground anchors. I like the idea of the expanded decking, one of the perennial problems with sliders is that, well, they're slidey.

Chris

The weight is 24 kg each.

They project 25mm past my wheel arches and are 200mm wide.

As for the use of a farmers high lift jack yes you lift up the truck with one. The sliders will take it.

I have lifted the whole truck off the ground using the sliders only.

I don't use a high lift jack as even with a 1200 mm one it will not give enough lift to get the wheels off the ground unless you use a suspension straps to stop the axel dropping down.
After the amount of jacking I have done you will not use a high lift.

I use either an air jack or 3 ton bottle jacks. Some day we will all ditch our High lifts as they are nasty and dangerous objects of hate.

Cost.
They are built to a Quality and not a cost you can buy cheap crap from a lot of places. I have and paid the cost because they bent under use. That is why I set out from the start to make ones that work and look well.

Mal

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
They look good Mal. If the passenger side leg is set back like the drivers side then they will probably fit a manual box. If you look at the underside of your chassis rails just in front of the auto gearbox cross member you should see the holes that the manual gearbox cross member mounts to.

Back