Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Santa brought me.....

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
amongst other goodies, a Jet Boil :D I drove around garages looking for gas. Found none :(

Get mine from Cotswolds.

Guess you'll have to wait till tomorrow.

an air tank to stick underneath where the spare used to be, just got to get the compressor linked up now, c'mon warm weather :pray:

Oh yeah, I forgot the hangover :(

Nice!

Fantastic adjustable welding clamp jig thing made out of copper so spatter doesn't stick. Nice welding apron, some Rush goodies, chocs, some spendo and a mild hangover.

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
...a Terrain roof tent & awning :mrgreen:

IMG_0414.JPG

Bet that took some effort to get down the chimney ;)

A safari snorkel for the 80 :dance: , three magazine subscriptions and a gift voucher for me. :thumbup: Good times!

Scott.

Excellent. I have the Terrain set up too. The awning is a really useful thing and takes seconds to put up.
Don't recall the tent having a chimney though :lol:

Chris

Best bits of today, playing Nerf and seeing our little one Ben playing on his DX :mrgreen:

An airtop RT :)

IMG_1705.JPG

plus a rough guide to the Pyrenees and a english/spanish phrase book :lol:

I got a Citizen Ecodrive divers watch from the missus. Some CDs from the daughter and a snorkel for the 80 from me :thumbup: :D

Some nice goodies there :thumbup:

I got a new 3 ton jack to replace the ropey old one i was using and the usual clothes socks pants etc. I cant move indoors with all the new toys my 3 year old daughter got.

Joe

An Wholesale Automatics valve body / lock up kit ............................but the reindeer have got held up bringing it all the way from Aus & wont be here for another couple of days!

Some nice shiney X-Lites and a set of overalls.... very pleased indeed :cool:

Got me a Sony SLT-A55 camera. Yay - ALL my Minolta kit fits so I'm a happy camper now.

And SWAMBO approval for the winch bar :)

Tickets for Jonathan Miller's production of LA BOHEME @ the London Coliseum :D

Starring
Gwyn Hughes Jones
Alfie Boe
Elizabeth LLewellyn

Conductor
Stephen Lord

With pre show dinner an hour & a half before the show starts in the Sky Bar returning in the interval for drinks & pudding :D

http://www.eno.org/explore/knowledge-ba ... ia_id=1150

Best crack out the old dinner jacket then :)

Back