Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Set of wheels and Tyres - Wanted

Beau

Country Flag
guyana
Hi Guys,

I am in the process of getting my wheels refurbed however I still need the car to be in use.

So I am either looking to buy a set of wheels and tyres (In reasonable condition) or for a temporary set which I can return.

Can anyone help me out?

Cheers, Beau

Also does anyone know is Hilux surf Gen 3 15" wheels will fit?

15" won't fit though it has been done by trimming the calipers with a grinder :wtf:

Cheers guys, will have to stick with 16's then!

Would ideally like the standard Colorado ones, would make a good future winter set

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I will probably be running them for couple weeks so would prefer to get something a bit more decent. I reckon those were off a Hiace and judging by the pic the tyre size is probably 215 65 16" or something like that, which is no good for me as 95% of my mileage is motorway or A roads.

I've seen someone selling some nice 33" tyres but would take some small work to get them to work under the arches!

How wide and what pattern my 33's are more like 32 and a halfs on 8x16 wheels i shoehorned them in with no lift after trimming the inner arch seam almost completely it was drivable but they still rubbed while braking and cornering , thats why i ended up lifting the truck .

Couple of weeks ! how far away are they getting done , couldn't they do one wheel at a time ?

Last edited:
I think those wheels are from a hilux HL2 , tyres might be 215 or wider.

did you get sorted Beau. I'm thinking of selling my GG AT2's 265/75 R16 on 5 spoke Compomotive Alloys

20130905_171810_zpse89040f3.jpg

20130821_142516_zps9b5dbf8f.jpg

20130821_142322_zpsdf5f3dd7.jpg

LOL Just noticed when you started this thread. Guess your not sorted yet lol

Back