Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Slippy moment

I shouldn't comment more either 'cos I've just realized that Chas' tyres are literally almost half the width of mine, making the feel completely different, I'd imagine.:think:

Soz, a very senior moment there, 255/305 = 84% of my tyres. :icon-rolleyes: Bloory ell I worry about me sometimes....

Lol Clive

That's the difference in mine!!

20131024_210337.jpg

Never had a single issue on my Cooper STT's in any weather condition .... best tyre all round imho

Lol Clive

That's the difference in mine!!

20131024_210337.jpg

For curiosity, are they 285 or 305s?

It's strange, but my BFG KM2 and my GG AT2 are both 305/70s, and both sets are on the same 10" wide steel rims, but the ATs look much wider than the MUDS. It must be an optical delusion...:think:

The one on the right is the 255/85r16 cooper st on stock rims
The left one is the 35x12.50r15 bfg km on 10 inch wide rims.

Yep, 12.5" circa 305mm, the same. I like them on 10" rims too, they're a lot more "stable" IMO, especially running at lower pressures.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I don't know Clive, quite a few of us would like to be where you are with mountains, forests and track that you are allowed to drive :) the grass is always greener ...

Dont you worry Reinhard, I know how fortunate I am being here. :thumbup:

Still, it would be good to meet up with a few like-minded Cruiser lovers! My turn will come in 2015, and one day I'll surprise a few (and myself) and turn up to one of these events! :lol:

Back